These handy financial calculators cover areas of interest ranging from savings goals, to paying off credit card debt, getting your home budget in order and reviewing insurance needs, to getting a handle on your retirement situation. Be sure to contact my office if you’d like to discuss any of the financial needs covered by these calculators.
Life Guides are a form of checklist or questionnaire, designed to provide you with information and guidance on a variety of life events. Click on the one that you need and we’ll send you a copy.
Click on the areas of interest below to gain insight for financial decisions. Print them out if you wish.
- Financial Independence at Retirement
- Importance of Planning for Retirement
- Capital Required at Retirement
- The Price of Delaying Retirement Savings
- Odds to Living to Retirement at Age 65 (Male)
- Odds to Living to Retirement at Age 65 (Female)
- Important Facts About Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Hypothetical Pension Benefit Results
- Long-Term Care…Did You Know?
- Need for Long-Term Care Insurance